- That the Holy Bible is the inspired, infallible and authoritative source of Christian doctrine and precept.
- That there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and we are made in the image of this triune God in body, spirit, and soul.
- That the only hope for humanity is to believe in Jesus Christ, the virgin-born Son of God, who died upon the cross to take upon Himself the punishment for our sin.
- That all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God but that through faith in Christ, whose His blood alone qualifies us for entry into the kingdom of heaven, we can be forgiven, saved, and receive the promise of eternal life.
- That the Holy Spirit indwells those who have received Christ for the purpose of enabling them to live righteous and godly lives, and that without the influence of the Lord in our lives we would surely perish.
- That Jesus Christ in person will return to Earth in power and glory just as He said.
- That the church—the body of Christ—is comprised of all who believe in, embrace, and follow Christ. And that, as those who have been spiritually regenerated, we are charged with the twin mission of worldwide evangelism and the nurture and discipleship of Christians.
- That we should live according to the Fruit of the Spirit as described in Galatians 5:22-24, which is especially clear as written in The Message:
A LETTER FROM CANDY
Hi, I’m Candy Abbott, executive director of Mothers With a Mission. MWM’s desire is to build up godly mothers in an effort to give the world something to aspire to. If the women of God look no different than the world and produce no better results, then something is drastically wrong. Sure, we have the same struggles as worldly moms, but if we’re walking in step with the Holy Spirit, we can have peace and joy in the midst of all the things that tug and pull at us and go wrong in a day’s time. Mothers With a Mission is a ministry of encouragement and awareness of what God is doing in our lives. With all the demands and noise around us, sometimes we need a reminder that we mother by a higher standard with the help of the One Who promises never to leave or forsake us. Our hope is to inspire moms to be intentional about coming alongside one another so they can share the joy and empowerment that comes from recognizing what the Lord is doing in their lives. Not only can we encourage one another, but the excitement will naturally spill over as mothers who don’t know Christ observe us. Our mission, in a nutshell, is to impart eternal values, and we do that by “doing life together.”